Monday, May 27, 2013

Take pictures!

Back in 2011 I decided to take pictures of my progress.  I saved the picture and did it again in 2012.  Now in 2013 I decided to take the same picture in front of the same mirror with the same pose.  Now, I could not find the bottoms to the bikini I wore in 2011 and 2012 so I am in a different swimsuit but it is a bit skimpier than the other one.

This picture is from 2011
This picture is from 2012
And this picture was taken today, May 27 2013

I understand that there are probably many of you who think that this is egotistical or ridiculous but I am amazed by what strength training can do for your body.  I texted an old trainer of mine from when I lived in Bloomington and asked him why he did not tell me that cardio would not change my body?!? (He totally did tell me but I ignored him-I did not want to get "bulky").

2 comments:

  1. 1) This is your blog...write & post whatever you want. And B) You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So I just realized how to see comments on here-don't judge :)

    ReplyDelete