Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Slow and steady

After posting the pics last night, I realized just how slow of a process this has been. I literally lose about 10 pounds over the course of a year-less than 1 pound a month! Now, I lose in spurts..usually in 3 months and then maintain for a long time before getting motivated again to lose again. Right now, I am not looking to lose weight, but gain muscle. If I get smaller so be it. I currently hold between 130-135 and that is just fine with me.

I admit that I am already struggling with things to talk about. I know that people all over the country (and world) are reading this blog based on the Analytics so if you have a question or topic for me to give an uneducated/real world tested opinion on please leave a comment! I will answer all of them as I want to help, inspire and motivate. I love fitness and the feeling you get from being healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment